O'Keeffe's Healthy Feet Creme 3.2oz Jar
- Absolutely Odorless
- Works on all skin types
- Guaranteed Relief
|Binding||Tools & Home Improvement
Best Stuff EVER!! Trance #2008-11-23
- I ordered O'Keeffe's Working Hands and the seller sent a free jar of Healthy Feet. My feet were cracked and my heels were rough enough to tear nylons.
3 nights ago I started applying Healthy Feet after my shower. Tonight being the 4th night, as I sat down to apply it, I noticed my feet were as smooth as a baby's behind. All Calluses were gone. This is the best and I can't thank the seller enough for sending it. I will be buying more.
If you have tried other products for your feet, you have to try this. It will work. It is also 100% guranteed to work. They will buy it back if it does not. I have spent a small fortune on lotions and cremes and I am sure many of you have too. Give this a try, you won't be disappointed.
PLEASE READ UPDATE FROM 11/15/10- 2 STARS NOW!! Jessica Farrone #2010-04-09
- To tell you the truth, I didn't fully believe all of the hype but decided to try this out of sheer desperation. My feet were so dry, cracked and painful from the brutal winter I couldn't stand it. This cream is absolutely wonderful! After 2 or 3 applications, my feet are like a baby's but! The BEST part is that this cream has absolutely no irritating scent. It doesn't seem to have any odor whatsoever! I cannot stand the smell of other foot care products. No matter how pleasant, after awhile, it gets to be too much. I also love the creamy texture, bright blue container and the rubber grip on the top of the jar, so you can screw the lid on tightly with greasy hands. It does leave a little bit of slippery residue behind but that's to be expected from any decently hydrating moisturizer. I will NEVER buy anything else and I am going to buy the six pack to get the most for my money. Try it...you won't regret it!
UPDATE: 11/15/10 I just received another order and I am very disappointed. This container is smaller than previous ones. I wish I had saved an old container to compare sizes. And- the cream seems thinner, almost "watered down" compared to previous containers. Also, it is not nearly as effective. Normally, after 1 or 2 applications, I can see a huge difference. I have applied this for 4 or 5 nights and there is SOME improvement, but not nearly like before. Plus, I've used 1/2 the container already. At 10 bucks a pop, I don't think it's worth it. Shame on you, O'Keefe's for ruining a good thing!!!
FINALLY found a foot cream that works! W. Parkhurst "wendis #2009-11-03
- I have very dry feet that constantly crack. I've tried many products ranging in price up to $20 and this product "healthy feet" by far is the best I've every had.. Including creams used at the nail salon. I read all the reviews raving about this product and the negatives saying it leaves a film... Once you start to use this on your feet you feel it instantly absorb. Even after 1 day, the bottom of my feet looked and felt better. I made the mistake of thinking I could buy this at Lowe's (as listed on the O'Keefe's site) but I couldn't find it. I ran out for a week and my feet were killing me. I just got my order in the mail and my feet are nice and smooth. Buy it here on Amazon (I paid $10) or directly at O'Keefe's for 6.99. One more thing, it does have sort of a film but to me this is good because I put it on it the morning and it lasts ALL day. It's not greasy so you don't pick up dirt on your feet after walking. You can put your sandals on almost instantly after applying and not worry about slipping.
Best Product of Its Kind! Michael Duguay "Ice #2009-10-05
- I work in the foodservice industry which means frequent hand-washing. There was a period of time when one of my thumbs split open everyday for over a year. I had to glue it shut everyday or wear finger cots. I tried every hand cream in the book including the udder creams and oatmeal lotions and whatever. I was becoming sure that none would ever work. Until I found this (the one in the jar, not the tube...I haven't tried the one in the tube). I apply it at night right before falling asleep. And sometimes I apply in the morning after showering before leaving the house. My hands healed within a few days and have never cracked again! I didn't think it was possible. If you've tried everything else, give this a try anyway. It does have a little bit of a waxy feel. But it does actually heal the hands...it doesn't just coat them.
Amazing Product J. Kohtala #2009-06-11
- I have been in the Army for 13 years, have had a bad foot from boots for over 4 years, I have tried everything, This product has healed my foot in less than 3 weeks......It's amazing.
The Best Foot Cream Ever moon watcher "Mom" #2009-10-13
- This is the best foot cream I have ever used. It softens callouses so you can pumice them away and keeps the skin on your feet smooth and supple, and most importantly, moist, not dry and cracked. Say good-bye to dry, cracked, and calloused feet if you use this great stuff.
Doesn't seem to work JoanneHerr #2011-02-21
- Read the reviews and really thought I had a product to work the way it was portrayed. Not so. Used it for about a week, rubbing it on after my bath and then wearing socks to bed. My feet are still very rough.
amazing foot stuff K. M Merrill "justin #2009-06-05
- wow , works on chemo feet that go barefoot in the garden. enough said. if you you what that means then buy this and feel relief at night. no socks needed.
Saved my poor cracked feet S. Carlson #2008-10-11
- My feet have been cracking so bad that they bleed. I have been trying
everything I could to help them. I could never wear sandals without
socks because my feet would crack so bad. I started using O'Keefe's
Healthy Feet Cream, and they are now all healed up. They are actually soft
and crack free. I ordered three and I'm going to order three more to make sure I don't run out. This problem with my feet has been going on for a couple of years. I'm so glad I finally found a product that really works.
Awesome hand cream for dry cracked skin Redmond Family "RF" #2007-12-08
Heck i use this stuff on my nose!! bcom #2010-12-28
- Our local auto parts store sells this stuff and they are always sold out.I was able to finally get a jar of this stuff to use on my left hand because it seems to crack and seep a bit of blood during the winter months.I used to use this heavy duty hand cream that youd typically find in a pump bottle at a local big box store.That stuff just didnt seem to work.
This Okeefe's Working Hands definitely works and has cleared up my dry skin cracked left hand.There is only one draw back i can see from this product.The product will leave your hand feeling a bit waxy and slightly sticky.This may be an irrelevant complaint since i no longer have cracked hands but it is a hair bit annoying.Id really like to rate this product at 4.5 stars instead.
Im willing to bet this product can be used on any EXTERNAL body part that has dryness or cracking skin problems.I am one of those guys that always seems to have a dry nose.When i say a dry nose i mean the outside of my nose always seems to be dried out and peeling especially when i get out of the shower.One day i applied just a small amount of the stuff to the external part of my nose.This stuff worked awesome!!My nose stayed moisturized all day and the stuff appeared to keep the pores of my nose from clogging up with dirt as well.Now my nose isnt all dry and crusty and it keeps "blackheads" from appearing on your nose.It doesnt really leave a shiny look on your nose either just a clean moisturized look.
conclusion---this stuff seems to work pretty well and probably can be used on more body parts than just your hands.It does leave somewhat of a waxy and somewhat sticky residue on your hands but thats better than having bloody seeping cracks on your hands.I highly recommend this product.Please be sure that you buy the product in the small jar/tub that comes as a paste.I just read a review that said that the Okeefes Working Hands didnt seem to work all that well when bought in the "tube style" that comes out as a cream.I can only agree with what the other person has said about the cream since when i go to the auto parts store the tub/jar paste style is always sold out and theres always plenty of the tube/cream style left on the shelf.Theres got to be a reason why the paste in the round jar sells out more than the cream in the tube:)
O'Keefe's Working hands T. Shaw #2008-11-29
- I read about this product in an article for people who get dry, cracked "wintery" hands. This product works. Used at night and once or twice during the day, it is great. I absolutely recommend it and will be purchasing another.
Greatest Product Ever! A. Ward #2007-03-26
- I purchased this for my husband who has very dry, cracked hands and feet. We have tried many different products to find one that would make a difference and bring some relief. Nothing has worked until now- This has made all the difference- making his hands and feet feel better. He can now walk without pain and his hands dont look so dry and cracked. Seems expensive at first glance but you use very little each time and it goes a very long way. Give it a try- I am not sorry I did.
Win! Like a makeover for your feet! K. Kenoyer "Daisy" #2011-12-14
- I wear boots all day long at work. With the dryness of winter my feet had become so dry and cracked I could scratch myself if I rubbed the sole of a bare foot against my leg. I was using other brands of lotions and creams 3-4 times a day with no visible change. Day two of using O'Keeffe's and my feet were soft again. They actually haven't been in this good of shape for a really long time! Quality product, worth a try if you have dry/cracked skin!
Works GoodCustomer #2011-11-28
- I liked Working Hands, so I bought the foot cream, too. If you read the ingredients, it's pretty clear that they are the same product. I can understand why they would sell it under separate labels. If you call it foot cream, a lot of people will feel funny using it on hands. If you sell it as hand cream, you have a similar problem. That said, over about three weeks, it made a dramatic difference on my one foot that had a heel with very thick, craggy skin. Rough enough that, if you happened to peel off a piece, you were down to very painful tissue that took days to heal. That heel is now soft, with no trace of the former very bad skin. The same foot had a dry spot that would crack very painfully. That's gone, too. I started using it on the other foot when I realize IT was now rougher than the other. It will not cure disease conditions, like fungus, but if the problem is feet that have roughened from wear or shoe fit, this is the stuff. I applied it before I put socks on in the morning and again at night. For a while, trying to get ahead of the worst roughness, I wore socks over it at night, too. Soon, that was no longer necessary.
THERE IS NO PRODUCT BETTER THAN WORKING HANDS MsCyclone #2010-12-12
- I am blessed with very dry and sensitive skin that is especially problematic in the winter months. I've tried all kinds of products to help with my dry cracked hands but everything makes me break out in a rash....except Working Hands hand creme. This stuff has given me a new lease on life! The only problem is that it is not available everywhere. I moved last year and was unable to find it in my new hometown for more than a year. Fortunately, I recently stumbled upon it at my local LOWE'S (in the paint solvent sections???); I bought them out. Life is good and my hands look and feel great again!
Simply THE best foot creme RoseyPosey #2010-10-28
- Let me start off by saying that I never never ever write product reviews, although I frequently read them before purchasing items I haven't bought before. I bought this product simply based on the rave reviews it has received here at Amazon.com and out of sheer desperation. My feet were cracked so badly that they were starting to bleed, and it was actually becoming quite painful just to walk. After trying some home remedies (i.e., lotions, vaseline, foot soaks, etc.), I had actually considered consulting a physician, because I thought there could not possibly be anything else worthy to try to heal the severely dry/cracked skin on my feet. I am so glad I gave O'Keeffe's Working Feet Creme a try. After 2 days of using it, I saw a dramatic improvement in the condition of my feet. I wouldn't say that my feet are baby soft now, but they are about 90-95% healed with continued usage for the past two weeks (one application per day). If I had enough time to give myself a pedicure, my feet would probably be baby soft. I should probably also mention that I almost always wear flip-flops (and I know that wreaks havoc on my feet), but even so, this stuff has saved my feet! One container of this should last about two to three months, maybe longer, because a little goes a very long way. I have already recommended this product to my mom, who has the same problem, and I heartily recommend to all of you out there who suffer from dry/cracked feet. So if you are on the fence about purchasing this creme, just try it! I am so glad I did!
Finally- a solution that works Jeff Heitzner #2010-02-02
- I can't say enough about this product. Every winter my skin on my knuckles and elbows would get chapped and cracked. For years I tried various lotions and creams, some of which caused a burning discomfort. O'keefes is the best product for this. It goes on easy, soaks in quickly with no messy residue, and actually works. I am so satisfied!
Yes O'Keeffe's really works R. Nichols #2010-01-23
- I have suffered with cracked hands for about 5 years now, and this past year has been the worst. When I work at home on projects, even when wearing gloves, my hands will crack open at the sides of the finger joints, and nothing seemed to work really well as a cure until now.
I received O'Keeffe's as a "stocking stuffer" at Christmas. I tried it and saw immediate results. In 2 days my hands improved. I had one crack that was deep and had bled. I applied O'Keeffe's on that area, and band-aided it (changing it daily). In 2 days it had healed enough that the band-aid came off, and I applied O'Keeffe's to my hands as directed - at least twice daily. If I am working on a home project, and washing my hands more frequently, I will use it more often. The night time application really helps too, I can feel the difference in the morning.
Yes, I will definitely keep using O'Keeffe's, and I recommend it.
O'Keeffes Working Hands Susie #2009-04-21
- This is the best hand cream ever! Over the years I have used several high end products. My husband has a terrible time with cracked and peeling hands due to his work. I purchased this product for him. I started using it due to the dryness and cracking that occurs in dry cold winters.This product soothed and started healing within a day of use. I now use it all year long. All you need is one time a day and your hands are great. I highly recommend you will not regret it!
Cracked and rough feet Joan #2011-11-25
- I live in Arizona where it is extremely dry and my feet crack and get very rough. I was using another product and decided to try HEALTHY FEET and now that is just what I have. No more snags in my hosery, just nice smooth feet.
Works very well Kevin French #2011-10-23
- I was using stuff my wife uses and it wasn't working. My feet were still dry and cracking. I would use a scrubber, remove the dry skin, and still, her cream did nothing except make my feet feel greasy.
I then went online and began reading reviews. I love reviews! I found this product, half the price of my wife's fancy grease cream, and gave it a go. This is 4 days later of using it and I must tell you, all issues are 95% gone. A few more days and I should have the feet of a four month old.
I hate wearing socks to bed, so I put this on before I go to work and leave it on all day until I come home. It is obviously doing its job. It isn't greasy, rubs right in and works! You have to get this.
outstanding PO #2011-09-24
- After reading the review on the product and ordering the product we found that it did the following:
1. Made the hard areas of the foot, soft
2. Cracking of the feet has virtually disappeared
3. Small cracks of bleeding GONE
4. Applied daily it does as advertised
I won't waste your time with my cracked, dry feet sob story... CorkiDeCat #2011-09-17
- Because if you are reading this review, you have your own sob story. I am on my third day and can't believe it is working better then I could have imagined. If any problems arise, I will come back.. If I am not back, I don't have a sob story anymore. WOW!
O'Keeffe's Creame Donna McBee #2011-09-04
- Love this product. The only cream that actually works on the bottom of my feet. Also works on elbows. Leaves white marks if you don't rub it in properly but love, love this stuff!
Best Ever Foot Repair Skia Laurence #2011-08-31
- I go barefoot a lot and when I don't I'm usually wearing flip-flops unless it's freezing out. (Sometimes even then.) I also sail --- for weeks at a time if I get the chance --- which means my feet are exposed to salt and extremes of hot and cold. I'm in my 50's and the battle against rough cracking skin on the soles of my feet has become more difficult as the decades have passed. I've tried about every foot cream out there and this is the only stuff that works. I discovered it about 3 years ago. First, I used one of those egg shaped microplanes they sell at the drug store one time to get rid of the worst of the scales, being careful to leave all the intact skin nice and thick. Then, I started using Healthy Feet every night after first scrubbing my feet with soap and a brush. To my amazement, my feet became smooth after the first treatment and felt much more comfortable. Eventually, even the deep cracks went away. As long as I rub this stuff on every day, I can play outside barefoot as much as I like and still have remarkably smooth feet. There has been no noticeable change in the toughness of my skin. I can still walk over rough surfaces that make most people wince to think about --- it fact, I do it more now that I'm not bothered by damaged skin. Unfortunately, whenever I run out, my feet start to crack and scale again --- and this lovely stuff can be hard to find. (The only other that comes close is Neutrogena Norwegian Formula Foot Cream and that's also extremely difficult to come by.)
Wow! This one really works! Mike #2011-08-26
- Winters are tough on my hands and my wife's. Dry cracking itchy and sore, that's how it is every winter for me and my wife. Someone suggested O'Keefs and we tried it.
Unlike other hand creams that seem to dry out your hands even more, this one has no alcohol and has a paraffin wax base mixed in. It dries almost immediately and seals in the moisture for hours. Within days, our hands got better and completely healed like it was summer. I can't tell you how much this helped! In my opinion, there's nothing better!
really does work DSNJ #2011-08-22
- I was happy with this product. It was not too greasy or smelly. It really seems to work, just a bit pricey.
Wanted to like it based on the other reviews Concerned Consumer #2011-07-17
- Sorry to say that I didn't really like it; though I'm glad that it works for others. What I noted was that it wasn't particularly better than other products I've tried (I'm always looking for a better mousetrap), but it leaves a sticky, waxy feeling on the skin. I don't like to sleep with socks on, and I found that while using this, my feet stuck to the sheets, so that I couldn't move around. Better luck to others!
AMAZING!!! Sara #2011-07-10
- My heals were deeply cracked and peeling. This healed them in 4 days! I had tried everything including RX.
Awesome stuff Dan #2011-06-24
- My cracked and scaling fingers/fingertips have been plaguing me since I renovated my basement over 2 years ago. The cement dust left over by the basement waterproofing that was done, working with drywall, and other compounds made my hands crack within hours and sometimes minutes of exposure. Unfortunately since then, any contact with dirt or washing my hands too much will result in near instant skin cracking. I tried nearly every cream you can think of to alleviate the symptoms -- Aveeno hypo-allergenic stuff, gold bond intensive care, hydrocortizone, even prescription stuff to no avail. I had resorted to using triple-antibiotic ointment and covering my fingers with band-aids to help heal and keep soap/dirt off of my hands. It helped the cracks heal faster, but that's about it.
I saw O'Keeffe's Working Hands in a local hardware store about 2 weeks ago and figured I'd give it a shot. With the first dose sitting in my car, the scaling was noticeably softer. I had several very deep cracks at the time and it did sting a bit. That night before bed I put on another coating as directed and in the morning, the scaling was even less noticeable and the cracks weren't spreading. About 3 days later the cracks were gone and the scaling was no longer that rock-hard skin.
It's been 2 weeks and i've had 2 new cracks since I started using it, but it was my fault. When I give my children a bath, the constant exposure to the water and soap to wash them dries my hands out. If I forget to put on some more O'Keeffe's, the cracks will start to happen. I've forgotten twice and got two cracks. But for the past 2 weeks, I'm no longer afraid to wash my hands thoroughly, give my kids a bath, or get a little dirt on my hands like I've been for the past 2 years. I think it will take a little longer for my hands to get back to normal, but I'm glad I found something that actually works! Thanks O'Keeffe's!
Life Saver M. Guider "Motorbike #2011-05-27
- Long story short, if you have chronically cracked fingers like I (did), you will find this to be a miracle product. After years of trying everything, O'Keefe's totally eliminated my cracks. I used it three times a day for about 5 days and the cracks were almost completely eliminated (just traces left). I then went to once or twice a day and after two more days my hands were completely crack free! I am dead serious, nothing! Once a day since and still no cracks. Get it now!
Foot Cream RJT69 #2011-03-11
- This stuff really works after you let it dry...funny feeling in regard to waxy texture when cream dries....see no real difference between this O'Keefe product and their "Cracking finger skin lotion" which also works very, very well.
Doesn't work for me A. Leung #2011-02-17
- I've been using it every night (really every night)following the instruction (wearing stockings to sleep)for one whole month to tackle my heel problem (very dry and with crack). However, the improvement is miminal, say around 5%. My heel problem has been there for almost 18 years; not sure it's been too difficult to cure. The O'Keefe's is not cheap (including shipping cost, and comparing with similar product available at drug stores); I do expect more from it.
Working Feet Douglas W. Reeves #2009-09-17
It lives up to its promise Ebru Giritligil #2008-03-04
Working Feet and Working Hands are the exact same product Marianna Alter #2011-08-14
- Just a heads up folks, I realized the other day when I purchased BOTH O'Keeffe's Working Hands and Working Feet that they are the exact same product. I believe that is false advertising, so correct me if I'm wrong. I'll use both of them, it is Chicago after all and the winters are unforgiving to the hands and feet, but I just wanted to let other unsuspecting consumers know the ingredients and product info read exactly the same. I hate it when I'm duped. Still a great product though.
Heals Them Heels Spudman #2011-10-29
- After trying numerous products while seeking relief for my dry, cracking feet, I happened upon the O'Keeffe's foot cream. Applying the cream to the bottoms of my feet morning and night, I noticed improvement within a couple days. After a week there was tremendous improvement and healing.
The 3.2 ounce container is a little larger than a can of shoe polish, but it does last a long time because one can use the O'Keeffe's sparingly to achieve satisfactory results. I like that the edges of the twist off lid are textured, making for easy removal and replacement of the lid.
Mrs. Spudman has long been a fan of the O'Keeffe's Hand Cream which is a little less expensive than the foot product. Out of curiosity I compared the ingredients of the two. Unless my eyes deceive me, the ingredients for the Hand cream and the Foot cream are identical, at least as listed on the containers. Maybe the proportions are slightly different, but both look, feel, and smell (odorless the same. I've used the hand cream on my feet before with good success, so for a slight savings I may just buy the Hand cream to use on my heels when my current container of Foot cream expires.
O'Keeffe's for Healthy Feet is fabulous and works as promised. And so is the O'Keeffe's Hand cream.
Note - The attractive, empty containers are perfect for storing small objects.
O'Keefes K-O's cracked heels! Desert Gypsy "A Broo #2012-01-29
- If you have dry cracked heels you know it's a constant battle. This is one of the big guns! I use a Bario Electric Callous Remover, Kerasal Ointment and this O'Keefes Creme to keep ahead of the callouses. I like this product best because it's pretty effortless. It's not greasy like the Kerasal so I can use it anytime, not just at night. Totally odorless. It doesn't stain or ruin my socks or shoes.
I had good timing on this purchase to test it because winter has been a little rough on my heels again and I'd been a little lax on the extra care required so when this arrived my heels were getting to be in a sad state once again. This creme did an excellent job of making the skin soft and healthy within just a few days.
Very pleased with this purchase and highly recommended.
Love this Cream! Angie Marshall #2012-01-26
- I have tried several different creams,lotions, etc. for my cracked feet. This is the only one that works! I admit, I am not as diligent as I should be, I do not remember to use every morning and every night; but, unlike others this one really works even when I use it sporadically.
A DIABETIC PATIENT WHO SUFFERED WINTER CRACKING Henry Chou #2012-01-25
- IT IS A GREAT PRODUCT FOR SOLVING MY CRACKING HEELS. IT IS IMPORTANT FOR DIABETIC LIKE ME TO PREVENT ANY HANDS OR FEET IN CRACKING. THIS ONE WORKS ON ME ONLY AT THE 2ND DAY TRIAL. I AM APPLYING EVERY DAY NOW AND RECOMMEND TO ANY FRIENDS WHO SUFFERS THE WINTER CRACKING---A VERY PAINFUL ONE.
This is great stuff! Rhonda G Moon "starb #2012-01-13
- I live in a very dry climate and the skin on my feet looks and feels about 20 years older than the rest of me. My heels require daily attention, filing, etc., to keep the cracks down to a managable level. After hearing about ths product, I purchased a jar on Amazon and after only four days, I have seen a significant improvement in my heels...elbows too! I like this cream so much that today I'm buying another jar to make sure I have one in reserve.
Works Great LMMobile #2012-01-02
- My feet have been feeling much better ever since I have been using this. I recommend this for anyone that has dry cracking feet.
Non-greasy - Easy to use shiner #2011-12-07
- The product was delivered on time and at a reasonable price. It works very well on dry feet especially in the winter. It is non greasy and has no odor. It works best if applied at night and socks are worn to bed. It helps keep heels from cracking in the cold weather. I recommend this product with 5 stars.
Truly Amazing!!! Dp #2011-12-05
- I have suffered from cracked heels for as long as I can remember. My feet were always dry and heels had white crack lines that no amount of scrubbing or Fancy creams would get rid off. I have spent quite a bit of money on high end foot creams that did nada..
O'Keeffe's foot cream is truly amazing. I just applied a very thin layer on my heels every night and whithin a couple of days I saw huge improvements. Now after almost 2 weeks, my feet resembles that of a baby :)
Love the product.
best foot cream on market as far as we are concerned J. Hollar "Gardner" #2011-10-30
- You need so little of the product and it feels so wonderful going on your feet and after just a few days you will have "baby feet" again. Just keep applying the cream and your feet will never be drie
Amazing product A. Cohn "Crime Reade #2011-09-04
- After years of struggles with my thick-skinned, dry feet (more one foot than the other) I gave this product a try. It has a strange wax-like consistency, but I started seeing the difference immediately. Have only used it three times but I think this might provide the miracle cure I've been looking for. On the basis of this preliminary evaluation I'd say "Go out and buy it - now."
This Stuff Works Miracles dlvfmly #2011-08-13
- I have (had) dry feet and dry skin and we live in Arizona, which doesn't help matters. I also live in flip flops year round. I have always bought expensive foot creams and I've tried everything! About 4 months ago my husband came home with a jar of O'Keefe's Healthy Feet. I was skeptical, but I gave it a try. At the time I had one crack on my heel that had not go away after almost a year. Even neosporin every night with my other foot cream and socks didn't heal it. I had told my husband that I wanted to go to the Dr. for the crack, because it hurt so much to walk and would split open periodically. After a matter of just days using O'Keefe's I knew this stuff was amazing!! It healed my feet and with nightly use the crack healed and has not come back again. I continue to use it nightly and highly recommend it. I've since tried the hand cream and it is amazing as well. If you have dry heels and feet, give this a try.
Truly great foot product. Amy Peterson #2011-07-29
- I have to rave a little. I was planning on buying the Kerasal ointment for my feet, but decided last minute on this product due to the non greasy comments (the last thing I want to deal with is socks in bed), and I am sooooo glad I did decide to buy this product after all. Works just as described by most of the comments here, even made my hands so nice I bought the Working Hands product (which is totally unnecessary. If you own one, they have the exact same ingredients and feel; probably the foot creme is more potent.) Not sure why it's not working for some people; I was skeptical, and it's already literally changed the bottoms of my feet in less than 3 days. I'm seriously impressed, my feet are almost normal again, and the deep heel cracks are healing/closing as they are exfoliated. I am also using a Kerasal product, but it is a foaming cleanser. Both products I am using contain urea, which is common in diabetic lotions and creams, and since I'm diabetic I am familiar with several very expensive medical-grade products that don't work half as well as this one.
It really works! Pumpkin #2011-07-08
- I wear flip flops alot and was putting Vaseline on my heels and sleeping with socks on at night, which only helped a little. With this product I noticed improvement in just a few days! Dry heels are complete gone after 2 weeks and now I just use it every few days. Great value!